Dr. Lorraine Muluka is an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with over 10 years of experience. Over the years she has gained vast experience in managing complicated gynaecological and Obstetrical cases, dealing with any ailment concerning the reproductive organs and with the care of the pregnant women, the unborn baby, labor and delivery and the immediate period following childbirth.
Dr. Muluka undertakes Obstetric & Gynaecological cases for patients at SASAdoctor and Avenue Healthcare. She has attended various Gynaecological & Obstetric conferences, workshops and webinars.
Some of the procedures she performs include: hysterectomy, myomectomy, colposcopy, cesarean sections, defibrillation, laparoscopy, ectopic pregnancy and various minor and major surgical procedures.
Education and Awards
- Master in Medicine Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2013-2017) – University of Nairobi
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (2004-2009) – University of Nairobi
- International Diabetes Federation Online Certified course for Diabetes 2020
- Vaginal Discharge and Infections Royal College of Physicians 2020
- Advanced life support in Obstetrics 2016