SASAdoctor is a HIPPA Accredited, end-to-end healthcare company that specializes in telemedicine, using a hybrid of in-person and virtual support to enable patients access quality, affordable and convenient healthcare. Patients can access medical consultations 24 hours a day 7 days a week via live video conferencing using the SASAdoctor APP.
The SASAdoctor APP is available on any Android or IOS smartphone. Through the APP, patients can obtain medication, labs, and diagnostic services. A patient can consult with the following medical practitioners via the SASAdoctor APP:
- Clinician Consultation (General Practitioners)
- Clinician Consultation (Specialized in many disciplines)
- Medical Doctors Consultation (General Practitioners)
- Psychology Counselling
- Nutritional Counselling
Patients have access to their personal medical records (PMR) for all patients who consult with us via the SASAdoctor APP.
To provide affordable, universally accessible, and good quality health care to all Kenyans.
To use the technology of virtual medical care supplemented by physical clinics having ubiquitous access points to provide good quality primary medical care to all that is affordable and accessible 24 hours a day.
Quality: We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
Innovation: We welcome change, encourage innovation, and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
Teamwork: We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
Service: We strive to exceed our patients’ expectations for comfort and convenience.
Integrity: We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect, and transparency.
Compassion: We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients’ families, and caregivers without regard to background or socio-economic status.
SASAdoctor operates 4 physical clinics, a licensed pharmacy, and a licensed lab. SASAdoctor also partners with other clinics and labs to provide affordable services all over Kenya.
- SASAdoctor Medical Clinic, Westlands
- SASAdoctor Medical Clinic, Kariobangi
- Ruby’s SASAdoctor Community Medical Centre, Kakamega
- Menengai Sunrise Partner Clinic, Nakuru
Our Promise to Practice Good Medicine
We promise to practice good medicine by following four pillars.
- We do not overprescribe: Our doctors recommend only the necessary medications. There is no incentive for them to over prescribe.
- We do not over-test: Our doctors order only the necessary tests. There is no incentive for them to over test.
- Quality Assurance: Our Kenyan accredited doctors will be rigorously vetted and continuously subjected to quality assurance standards and training.
- On demand healthcare: Patients access healthcare services online in real-time, via the SASAdoctor mobile app. Our services cover a broad range of services, from scheduling appointments to follow-up appointments, labs, and diagnostics.